Profile

enigmalea: (Default)
enigmalea

Custom Text

Fandom Old ☆ Any Pronouns ☆ Queer

Returning to journal sites after a long time away. I recently imported my old LJ, and am rearranging and modernizing things to fit my current obsessions.

Please pardon the dust as I get settled.

layout art by [tumblr.com profile] thefoxinboots
enigmalea: (Default)
[personal profile] enigmalea

so introduce yourself and come on in
comments screened

Date: 2011-06-06 02:14 am (UTC)
ext_270953: (Default)
From: [identity profile] analise010.livejournal.com
I follow you on tumblr and I really love your posts.

Date: 2011-07-11 07:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] runzu.livejournal.com
My name is Mia, but that's highly unimportant compared to that picture!!!! OMG!!!111!!

Jack/Hot!Bartender!!!

Here via [livejournal.com profile] tw_gleeclub!

Date: 2011-07-13 03:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scififangeek.livejournal.com
Hello! Here via [livejournal.com profile] tw_gleeclub because it is the awesomest place on the internets. :D

Date: 2011-07-13 04:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dremiel.livejournal.com
Here via gleeclub and interested in the radioplays, thanks.

Date: 2011-07-13 05:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firesnap.livejournal.com
I'm here from GleeClub looking to poke around at that stuff and the-- OMG ok, that bartender is pretty hot.

Date: 2011-07-13 05:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quean-of-swords.livejournal.com
Heya. I'm here via tw_gleeclub. Adding you! :)

Date: 2011-07-13 05:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bubblesp.livejournal.com
Hi, saw you post on TWGLEE club and would love to see you all things TW. ;-D

Date: 2011-07-13 06:59 pm (UTC)
ext_3937: (Jack2)
From: [identity profile] rabecka.livejournal.com
One more person here via Gleeclub. And thanks for putting this together.

Date: 2011-07-13 07:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brilliant-snark.livejournal.com
Here via Glee Club. Please add? :)

Date: 2011-07-13 08:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] madder-rose.livejournal.com
here with witty commentary consisting mostly of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARROWMAN! ;)

Date: 2011-07-13 09:31 pm (UTC)
ext_49452: (Ianto + Gwen - :D)
From: [identity profile] analineblue.livejournal.com
I'm here via [livejournal.com profile] tw_gleeclub and would love to be added. <3 Thank you so much for doing this, also! ^_^

Date: 2011-07-13 09:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] diggybear.livejournal.com
Here via tw_gleeclub. Add please?

Date: 2011-07-13 10:29 pm (UTC)
ext_16692: Music: Neko Case (Torchwood: Gwen is adorable!)
From: [identity profile] chaneen.livejournal.com
I was going to add you anyway, but your post on gleeclub gave me impetus to do it now. So, hi! :D

Date: 2011-07-15 02:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sanginmychains.livejournal.com
Here via the gleeclub, and I have most of the audio stuff but I'm looking for a couple more of the audiobooks. So that'd be awesome.

I got the last three radio plays yesterday, through a link on the AGA. I BEFOULED MYSELF BY GOING TO THE AGA BECAUSE THEY HAD THE LINKS. I need to go shower again.

Date: 2011-07-31 12:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elvira-was-here.livejournal.com
hjello! i'm here via gleeclub and i would looove, looooooove, loooooooove to break some international copyright laws on the torchwood post .P and also get to know you maybe? .)

Date: 2012-02-24 12:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cowgrrl.livejournal.com
Another one here via the gleeclub. Would like to see what you've got especially ebooks n stuff like that. :-)

Date: 2012-02-24 05:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jml139.livejournal.com
Here via tw_gleeclub. Heard there were some goodies.... Plus, it would be cool to get to know another TW fan. Add, please? *wibbles*

Date: 2012-03-02 04:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eldarwannabe.livejournal.com
Person number 725 here via gleeclub! The Torchwood fix is insatiable. :)